Moms Night On The Town...Sort Of?

Thank you for stopping by little island studios, please subscribe by email to follow along in family fun!


Perhaps I should explain.  I don't date much. Yes, I'm married and I encourage other moms to get out and date their husbands.   I just don't usually take my own advice. Why?  I don't know.  I have lots of excuses - I travel, I never have a babysitter...yes, I have a teen...but, little one is...a bit much...we'll say.  

I managed to get out on our last trip to Alabama (I simply looove Birmingham).  My husband was working there and we surprised him.  I paid a babysitter for the night and we went out with his work friend and his wife / girlfriend. 

It just wasn't my night?  I ended up being ignored and texting my mom to save my sanity (or perhaps not?) and thought maybe perhaps other wives went through the same thing?  Geez, is it just me?  We ended up in....I think they're called "dive bars"?  I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure I understand the meaning of that phrase now....

Notes: There were two bartenders, this all happened before 11:00 on a Friday night and I really do not have anything against Wet Seal.  Really.  And I'm clearly bad at dating.  



















When was the last time you went out with your husband? Friends?  How did your evening go?








Comments